Friday, May 14, 2010

Arrival

Yesterday i drove to GF Smith's warehouse in London to collect my papers. The warehouse in itself was amazing. Floor to ceiling pristine white packaged reams of paper! Below are a few rubbish photos of my stock - the colours look so good all together plus they have given me way more than i asked for - I asked for one large sheet of each colour in all 4 weights but they have been very nice and given me 2/3 sheets of each colour in each weight. This leaves room for error when it comes to printing. Also I am so happy with the Amethyst stock - i was concerned initially that i was lacking a colour in my stock choice (mainly blacks, greys and white) so selected Amethyst to break them up - very happy with it. The ColorLux gloss and matt stocks in Ebony are gorgeous, especially gloss.






No comments:

Post a Comment