Friday, May 28, 2010

Reflecting

I've just spoken to Chris again on the phone and have arranged to be in Dorset at all day on tuesday 1st at 9am to oversee the printing. He's arranged it so that I will be able to take it all away with me that day which is fantastic. I have been looking at the first few posts I made on this blog and it has pleased me to see that I have stuck to my original intentions and have continued with the project, and have collaborated with professionals along the way who feel this project is worthwhile.
I wrote this earlier on in this blog: "The level of craftsmanship is also very important and the excellence of it's production through collaboration with manufacturers should ensure that it is not only designed well but is evocative and beautiful". - This is now completely achievable with thanks to all the brilliant advice and help from both Dayfold & GF Smith.
Also a fairly fitting quote I came across:
Coco Chanel pioneered the concept of giving away free samples, realising that consumers were far more likely to build a relationship with the brand and its product when they held the product in their hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment